Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Game Every Female Gamer Should Play


I have a mission to tokyo but I get distracted by so many wonderful things in life like video games.
I’ve been playing this game nonstop since the first day it was released here in the US. I can’t stop playing it. It’s not my all time favorite video game but It’s defintely in the top 10. Bayonetta (in just my opinion) is the ultimate female video game character. She’s sexy, strong, and doesn’t take shit from nobody. Me and my sister have been thinking and arguing about of what other video game chick could kick Bayonetta’s ass. We can’t come up with one. So if anybody out there can tell me one video game chick that has a chance of winning a battle to the death against Bayonetta please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Video Games Blogs