Thursday, May 27, 2010

Japan, In the Eyes Of A Foreigner

Japan - The Strange Country (Japanese ver.) from Kenichi on Vimeo.

I ran across the funny little video today at work during my break. This video is called Japan- the strange country. According to the creator (Kenichi from Vimeo), this is meant to “make Japanese people to think about that everything happening here in Japan, isn't that normal” (his words). He created this video in the eyes of a foreigner not as a Japanese person (thats interesting I guess). After viewing the video, even if I didn’t know anything about Japan, this clip just made the country way more interesting to me. I never saw Japan as strange but just different (that’s not bad is it?). In the end, I found this video to be very interesting and beautifully designed. The video is in Japanese but everything in the video is pretty self-explanatory. What do you think about the video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Video Games Blogs