Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The beginning of the Journey

I was surprise on how hard it was going to be for me to write my first post. I thought for hours on what to write about, till I realized that this blog is just meant to be my thoughts, commentary and observations about my road to Tokyo, Japan. This will be a 9 month journey till I finally hit the land of the rising sun. I’m sure this will be an interesting journey because I was given the task by my employer in Japan to “hang out” with Japanese people and to learn about the culture (not liking anime and Japanese horror is enough). How the hell am I going to do that in Arizona? He also told me to take classes and to observe Japanese business men. I’m giving myself a 1 week deadline to figure something out in order to complete this task before our next meeting in September. The only thing standing in my way is a boring job and my love for anime, video games and comic books (btw, I’ll blogging a lot about Phoenix Comic Con this weekend =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Video Games Blogs